The safety of my clients is my top priority. I wanted to share with you the steps I am taking to ensure your photo session takes place in a safe environment. I want my clients to be reassured that we will take every measure possible to adhere to the governments guidelines.
There are no set procedures for the photography industry to follow, however, I have been following the governments general advice and carried out a risk assessment for my own studio. Therefore, I have outlined the steps that I will be taking below. These are subject to change as the advice we receive is continually evolving.
- The studio will be fully cleaned and disinfected in-between sessions.
- Hand sanitisers will be available and used regularly throughout the session.
- All props will be wiped down and disinfected after each use.
- Fabric backdrops, wraps and outfits will be washed and disinfected after use.
- I will have to cancel your session if I or anyone in my household has symptoms of Covid-19
- I will wear a mask when in close contact with your baby.
- Where possible, I will keep a 2 metre distance.
- Please do not attend the studio if anyone in your household is unwell or has symptoms of Covid-19: (a raised temperature, a new persistent cough, loss of taste or smell) I will happily reschedule your session.
- Only immediate family is allowed to your session.
- Clients are asked to wash their hands before arriving.
- Clients must leave shoes and coat in the entrance hall on arrival.
- Clients will be asked to use hand sanitiser when entering and leaving the studio.
- Clients will be asked to wear masks when they are not being photographed.
- Unfortunately refreshments will not be provided. Please bring your own water and snacks if you wish.
I am really looking forward to getting back to work and meeting all of our lockdown babies. I am confident that our photo sessions will be able to take place in a safe environment.
Mini sessions are where I run small sessions back to back, usually lasting around 10 mins. I have decided to run back to school mini sessions and xmas mini sessions this year but they will be slightly different to comply with the current safety procedures. These sessions will not be back to back, but instead spaced out to allow time for cleaning in-between. These are very short session that can be photographed from a safe distance and without client contact.
If you have any concerns, I would be happy to discuss them with you. Please contact me here or fill out the form below.
Keep following our facebook page for the latest updates.